Encore Scientific is a proud distributor of the complete line of OHAUS products. Request a quote today and receive 15% off your first OHAUS order!
Explorer® Semi-Micro – Up to 0.01mg readability and capacities up to 220g, features color touchscreen display, touchless sensors, automatic draftshield doors, and ionizer ensure the integrity of results.
Explorer® Analytical – Large color touchscreen, fast stabilization times, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering as well as AutoCal™ calibration to ensure accuracy.
Adventurer® Analytical – Fast stabilization and reliable operation enhanced by the AutoCal™ option, wide viewing angle color touchscreen, dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities.
Pioneer® Plus Analytical – Removable draftshield with sliding doors help to avoid sample contamination, bright backlit LCD, three filter modes and adjustable zero tracking help to adjust the balance’s sensitivity to disturbances.
Explorer® Precision – Large color touchscreen, fast stabilization times, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering as well as choice of traditional or AutoCal™ calibration models.
Explorer® Precision High Capacity – Large color touchscreen, 2-D shock protection and IP54 base enclosure with AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration.
Adventurer® Precision – Fast stabilization and reliable operation enhanced by the AutoCal™ option, wide viewing angle color touchscreen, dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities.
Pioneer® Plus Precision – Removable draftshield with sliding doors help to avoid sample contamination, bright backlit LCD, three filter modes and adjustable zero tracking help to adjust the balance’s sensitivity to disturbances.
CKW Checkweigher – Advanced checkweighing bench scale.
Defender® Series – High performance, stainless steel option, multi-functional scales for advanced applications.
Ranger® Series – Simplifying even the most complex industrial applications.
FD Series – Speed, durability, and cleanliness designed for food service use.
Valor® Series – High performance, enhanced efficiency food-safe design.
VX Series – Ruggedly constructed, epoxy painted steel frame, internal rechargeable battery, produces results in five weighing units, and included RS232 provides the ability to connect to a printer or PC for data reporting.
VN Series – The durable VN is constructed of an epoxy painted steel frame, an ABS T31P indicator, NEMA 4X/IP65 sealed stainless steel junction box and IP67 sealed load cells; features a rechargeable lead acid battery for flexibility in the workspace.
VN Series Floor Scale Platforms – Basic level, durable epoxy painted steel frame and platform, NEMA4X/IP65 sealed stainless steel junction box, IP67 sealed loadcells.
MB120 – Analyzes a sample and determines the optimal drying temperature. Stores up to 100 drying methods and up to 1000 total results for statistical analysis.
MB90 – Combining speed and precision in one moisture analyzer – test more samples in less time.
MB27 – Affordable, high capacity moisture analyzer. Ideal for food, agriculture, chemical, pharmaceutical, and other applications that require measurements up to 0.01% 0.001g.
MB23 – Utilizes a metallic sheathed for drying of samples. User friendly with bright backlit LCD and easy one-button setup and menu navigation.
Bench pH meters – High performance, versatile multi-parameter bench meters for a variety of laboratory applications.
Portable pH and DO meters – Low maintenance, portable meters for wherever your work takes you.
Starter Pen meters – Accurate electrochemistry at your fingertips.
Starter Electrodes – Sturdy and durable electrodes are constructed of either plastic or glass shafts and built to withstand daily use.
The Frontier Series includes micro, multi, and mini centrifuges that have been carefully designed to provide liquid separation for various life science applications. With four convenient styles that can accommodate tubes of many different sizes, there is a Frontier centrifuge that will meet all different needs for separating substances of different densities.
• Intuitively Designed for User-Friendly Operation
• Increased Safety with Built-In Protective Features
• Solid Engineering Ensures Reliability and Durability
Light Duty Orbital Shakers – Designed for applications with loads under 8 lb. Choose from two orbits and speed ranges to optimize your sample mix.
Extreme Environment Shakers – Ideal for applications that require CO2 and humidity for optimal cell growth.
Heavy Duty Orbital Shakers – With load capacities from 35 to 150 lb and over 70 accessory options, OHAUS Heavy Duty Shakers are designed to handle a range of applications.
Rocking & Waving Shakers – Designed for use in a range of lab applications in a variety of environmental conditions. Rocking Shakers provide a seesaw-like motion, while Waving Shakers offer a smooth, low-foaming, 3D wave motion for precise speed control.
Reciprocating Shakers – Designed for a range of applications including cell cultures and extraction procedures that require accurate, repeatable results.
Incubating Cooling Thermal Shakers – Designed for applications that require consistent and precise high-speed shaking with temp control to 100°C.
Incubating Light Duty Orbital Shakers – Designed to incubate samples from 10°C below ambient to 65°C depending on the model.
Incubating Rocking & Waving Shakers – Designed to incubate samples from 5°C above ambient to 65°C to provide accurate and repeatable results.
Mini Vortex Mixers – Four Mini Vortex Mixer models for gentle to high-speed mixing.
Heavy-Duty Vortex Mixers – Feature heavy-duty design and efficient motor to permit continuous duty operation, and the ability to handle accessory components over the entire speed range.
Microplate Vortex Mixers – Designed specifically for continuous duty throughout the speed range.
Multi-Tube Vortex Mixers – Ideal for high throughput sample processing.
Multi-purpose Dry Block Heaters are ideal for applications that require temperature stability. The close tube-to-block contact enables maximum heat retention, resulting in efficient heating. High-wattage, constant-temp. analog models are an economical option, while digital models offer exceptional temp. uniformity and stability for applications that require repeatable results. Units hold optional interchangeable modular blocks with over 40 options.
• Delivering Exceptional Temperature Stability and Uniformity
• Accurate and Fast Sample Heating with PID Microprocessor Temperature Control (Digital Models)
• Digital Models Can be Calibrated to an External Temperature Device
OHAUS Mini hotplates and stirrers are rugged, compact units that can heat and stir up to 1000 ml of water.These are ideal for educational and other lab environments that require consistent heating and stirring. Powerful heater reaches maximum temperature in minutes. Models include Hotplates, Stirrers, Hotplate-Stirrers, Fixed Temperature Hotplates and Auto Stirrers. All models feature a 4 x 4 inch easy-to-clean ceramic top plate and cool-touch housing.
• Chemical-Resistant, Easy-to-Clean Ceramic Top Plate
• Constructed of Cool-Touch, Chemical-Resistant Housing
• Equipped with a Built-In Support Rod Holder
HT Lysing Homogenizer – Providing flexible solutions for rapid high-throughput sample processing
• HT Lysing Homogenizer is one of the most flexible models on the market. Process sample tubes, microplates, deep-well plates, or any format that will fit in the unit’s holder – no costly accessories needed.
• Five preset programs optimized for speed and time helps take the guesswork out of creating the processing speeds and times for the most common samples including bacteria, fungi, plant & animal tissue.
• The HT Lysing Bead Homogenizer allows high-throughput processing, and is ideal for processing multiple tubes, microplates, deep-well plates etc. simultaneously
SF40A – OHAUS value in a full-featured, portable printer.
• The statistics and totalization modes and real time clock complement OHAUS weighing instruments’ application modes and offer functionality that assists the reporting processes.
• SF40A helps support the efficiency of the weighing and recording processes.RS232 interface and PC configuration software make setting up and using the printer fast and simple.
• With the ability to print in 13 different languages, SF40A can print in the language of the connected device to support universal operation.
STP103 – Economical palm-sized thermal printer.
• This ultra-compact printer has a very small footprint and also features very low power consumption, requiring limited resources from your workspace.
• The extremely fast STP103 offers 42 column printing at a speed of approximately 11.8 lines per second.
• Loading paper into the printer is quick and easy and when the paper becomes low, the printer will suspend printing in order to prevent printing errors resulting from lack of paper.